IT Governance, as a discipline which is derived from Corporate Governance, has to be perfectly aligned with the business goals defined by the organization. Its main tasks are to ensure that the IT investments generate commercial value, mitigate the associated risks, and help fulfilling the corporate strategy.
WHY IT GOVERNANCE
Because IT Governance offers you a competitive advantage. In Concatel we know it and that’s why we guarantee IT governance characterized by the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality.
The IT Governance demands decision taking around the Communication Technologies. This decision-making process is the responsibility of the boards of Directors of organizations or equivalent bodies, and their senior management teams, since the corporate governance of IT directs and controls the present and future use of IT in the organisation. It is necessary, therefore, that these boards are aware of the responsibility associated with IT Governance.
As experts in IT Corporate Governance, in Concatel we walk by your side and help you to implement an organisational structure with well-defined roles and responsibilities, to facilitate control, simplify management in complex environments and reduce the risks inherent in the use of IT. To make this possible, we use the CoBIT control framework, whereby we:
- establish a link with the business goals.
- organise the IT activities through a process model generally accepted.
- identify the main IT resources.
- define the control objectives to take into account.
How does IT governance help you to create added value?
- Ensuring the perfect alignment between the IT and the business goals.
- Helping to define and limit the roles and responsibilities that are necessary for the IT management.
- Advising in the decision-making process and increasing the likelihood of choosing those investments with higher ROI.
- Increasing the probability of success in the implementation of the IT investments selected.
- Reducing the unnecessary IT costs using only the necessary technologies.
- Simplifying the management in multi-supplier and multi-services environments.
- Reducing the risks and increasing the security.
- Minimizing the surprises related to costs and IT deliverables.
- Ensuring the quality and control of IT services, considering the process of continual improvement.
- Guiding in any process of change and transformation without forgetting the strategic objectives.
The solutions of Concatel IT Governance help you to add value.